A lavender rose is one of the most rare of roses. A sign of enchantment the lavender rose also carries with it the symbolism of the fabled blue rose - mystery with a sense of the magical.

With this thought coursing through my mind I began my adventure of creating essential oil butters, soaps and massage and bath oils with healing properties... a magical journey. Hence, the lavender rose.

I hope you have an opportunity to try the many varieties of healing balms, oils and creams that I hand make, each with their own natural healing properties of the essential oils with which they are infused.

Sunday

Hand and Body lotion

I have created a gentle coconut lotion that is healthy for hands and body. This light liquid lotion is made from raw coconut oil, distilled water, emulsifying wax, citric acid, stearic acid, and essential oils for specialized scents.

Use:
Hands- use a dime sized amount to soften hands whenever needed.
Body - a little goes a long way
Feet- rub on feet before bedtime, wear socks to hold in moisture, for softer feet.
Do not ingest.

2 ounce plastic bottle with pump top $5.00 each.


Scents

No comments:

Post a Comment